Resection Therapy Outcomes In Ovarian Metastases
This study aimed to elucidate the significance of resecting ovarian metastases from colorectal cancer and identify relevant clinicopathologic characteristics.
Conducted retrospectively across 20 centers in Japan from 2000 to 2014, the study assessed data from 296 patients with ovarian metastases. The 3-year overall survival rate was 68.6% for solitary ovarian metastases.
Notably, curative resection demonstrated a 3-year overall survival rate of 65.9%, compared to 31.8% for noncurative resection and 6.1% for nonresection.
Multivariate analysis identified several prognostic factors, including the size of ovarian metastasis, bilateral involvement, peritoneal and pulmonary metastases, liver metastasis, and the presence of remnant ovarian metastasis.
The findings emphasize that both curative and noncurative resection of ovarian metastases confer a survival benefit, with prognostic factors centered around the characteristics of the metastases.
Colorectal cancer (CRC) poses a significant global health burden, ranking third in new cases worldwide. Among the complications associated with CRC, ovarian metastasis is observed in approximately 1.1%–4.2% of affected women, contributing to substantial morbidity and mortality.
The median survival for individuals with ovarian metastasis from CRC ranges from 19 to 27 months, highlighting the urgency to understand and address this specific aspect of the disease.
Despite notable progress in chemotherapy, particularly with molecular-targeted therapy, ovarian metastases exhibit lower responsiveness to treatment compared to other metastatic sites. The ovary is characterized as a “sanctuary for metastases,” emphasizing the need for surgical intervention.
Surgical resection becomes crucial even in the presence of extraovarian metastases. However, the pathways leading from CRC to ovarian metastasis are not fully elucidated and may involve various mechanisms such as direct invasion, peritoneal dissemination, hematogenous spread, or lymphatic metastasis.
The classification of ovarian metastasis as distant metastasis (M) in both the Japanese Classification of Colorectal, Appendiceal, and Anal Carcinoma (JCCRC) and TNM systems underscores its severity.
However, a historical discrepancy existed, as the Japanese classification previously categorized it as peritoneal metastasis.
Existing literature on ovarian metastases often relies on small sample sizes from single institutions, resulting in a lack of robust data regarding clinicopathologic characteristics, prognosis, and the efficacy of treatments.
This study seeks to address these gaps by conducting a multicenter and retrospective analysis. It aims to provide comprehensive insights into the clinicopathological features of ovarian metastasis from CRC, shed light on prognosis, and clarify the significance of ovarian resection in its management.
The controversial aspects surrounding treatment strategies, including prophylactic and palliative ovarian resection, will be systematically explored, contributing valuable knowledge to the global discourse on CRC management.
This retrospective study, conducted across 20 institutions in Japan, aimed to investigate the significance of resection in cases of ovarian metastases from colorectal cancer (CRC) and identify relevant clinicopathologic characteristics.
The study, approved by the Ethics Committees of the Japanese Society for Cancer of the Colon and Rectum (JSCCR) and the Institutional Review Boards of participating hospitals, adhered to the Declaration of Helsinki.
Patients diagnosed with ovarian metastasis from CRC between 2000 and 2014 were included, and the study protocol was registered with the University Hospital Medical Information Network Clinical Trial Registry.
Data were collected retrospectively from medical records, encompassing information such as age, primary tumor details, histology, TNM classification, distant metastasis sites, preoperative serum markers, treatment interventions, and survival outcomes.
The primary outcome was the survival period after the diagnosis of ovarian metastasis, categorized into curative resection, noncurative resection, or nonresection. Secondary outcomes included the assessment of prognostic factors, clinicopathological characteristics, and the survival of solitary ovarian metastases.
The study employed well-defined criteria for curability, distinguishing between Curability A (no distant metastasis and no residual tumor), Curability B (not corresponding to A or C), and Curability C (macroscopic residual tumor).
Curative resection involved the complete removal of the ovarian metastasis, while noncurative resection aimed at symptom management or cytoreduction, with the possibility of remaining distant metastases.
Nonresection referred to cases where ovarian metastases were not surgically removed. Remnant ovarian metastases, denoting unresected cases, included those not treated with chemotherapy.
In-depth analyses sought to elucidate the impact of these variables on overall survival, providing valuable insights into the management and outcomes of ovarian metastases from CRC.
The study presents its statistical methodology and analysis approach. Continuous data, expressed as median (range), and categorical data, presented as numbers (%), underwent comparison using the Mann–Whitney U test for continuous variables and the chi-square test or Fisher’s exact test for categorical variables.
The primary outcome, overall survival (OS) interval, was calculated from the diagnosis of ovarian metastasis (synchronous or metachronous) to the date of death, employing the Kaplan–Meier method for survival curve estimation and the log-rank test for comparisons.
Significant variables identified in univariate analyses were included in a Cox proportional hazards model. The model results were reported as hazard ratios (HRs) with corresponding 95% confidence intervals (CIs).
A significance threshold of P < 0.05 was adopted for statistical significance.
The statistical analyses were carried out using EZR, a graphical user interface for R (The R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria, v. 2.13.0), enhancing accessibility and usability in statistical procedures.
In a retrospective study spanning the years 2000 to 2014, a comprehensive examination was conducted across 20 medical institutions in Japan to unravel the intricacies surrounding ovarian metastases from colorectal cancer (CRC).
Out of 20,841 female patients who underwent CRC surgery during this period, 296 cases of ovarian metastasis were identified, amounting to an estimated incidence of 1.4%.
The meticulous analysis of clinicopathological characteristics shed light on the nuances of primary tumors, illustrating that the majority of patients predominantly had colon or rectosigmoid cancer, with adenocarcinoma being the predominant histological finding in 81.8% of cases.
Digging deeper into primary tumor features, it was observed that nearly 90.9% of the cases were classified as T3/T4, signifying the extent of tumor invasion.
Lymph node metastasis, detected in 69.9% of patients, added another layer to the complexity of these cases. The study also differentiated between synchronous and metachronous ovarian metastases, unraveling distinct patterns and challenges associated with each.
Turning attention to ovarian metastases, the investigation unveiled intriguing details such as the prevalence of bilateral involvement in 37.8% of cases and a median tumor diameter of 10 cm.
For cases with metachronous ovarian metastasis, the median duration of disease-free interval post-primary resection was found to be 13.1 months.
The significance of surgical intervention emerged prominently, with a substantial 85.1% of patients opting for resection, further categorized into curative and noncurative procedures.
The survival outcomes painted a nuanced picture, emphasizing the critical role of resection types. The 3-year overall survival rates were reported as 68.6% for solitary ovarian metastasis, 65.7% for synchronous, and 69.7% for metachronous metastasis.
The divergence in survival rates based on the type of resection underscored the impact of these interventions on patient outcomes. Specifically, curative resection demonstrated significantly better outcomes with a 65.9% 3-year survival rate, in stark contrast to noncurative resection (31.8%) and nonresection (6.1%).
Delving into the realm of recurrence post-curative resection provided valuable insights, with the peritoneum emerging as the most common site of recurrence, followed by the liver and lungs.
This multifaceted exploration of recurrence patterns added depth to the understanding of disease progression even after seemingly successful interventions.
Prognostic factors identified through univariate and multivariate analyses further enriched the narrative. Tumor size, bilateral ovarian metastasis, peritoneal and pulmonary metastasis, liver metastasis, and the presence of remnant ovarian metastasis were all delineated as significant predictors of shorter survival, contributing to a refined prognostic framework.
In essence, this retrospective study meticulously unveiled the intricate landscape of ovarian metastases from CRC, providing a holistic view of clinicopathological characteristics, treatment dynamics, and survival outcomes.
The findings underscore the multifaceted challenges posed by these metastases and illuminate the critical importance of tailored interventions to optimize patient outcomes.
This study investigates the prognosis of solitary ovarian metastasis in Stage IV colorectal cancer (CRC), whether synchronous or metachronous. With a 3-year overall survival (OS) rate of 68.6%, solitary ovarian metastasis presents a relatively optimistic outlook.
The research challenges the historical perspective on extraovarian metastasis, emphasizing the pivotal role of resection (curative or noncurative) as a significant prognostic factor.
Despite the resistance of ovarian metastases to chemotherapy, oophorectomy is highlighted as a potential strategy, enabling continued chemotherapy and potentially prolonging prognosis.
Bilateral oophorectomy is recommended, considering the recurrence risk in the contralateral ovary.
The study also questions the classification of ovarian metastasis as distant metastasis within the TNM system, proposing an association with peritoneal metastasis.
Characteristics like synchronous ovarian and peritoneal metastases suggest a clinicopathological link. The findings prompt considerations for a refined classification aligning with the JCCRC’s peritoneal metastasis framework.
Overall, the study contributes nuanced insights into managing ovarian metastases in CRC, advocating for tailored approaches to optimize outcomes.
Oncology Related Tools
- Prognostic Scoring for Myelofibrosis
- Opioid Conversion Calculator
- Updated Advanced Opioid Conversion Calculator
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) Selection Tool
- Absolute Neutrophil Count Calculator
- Body Surface Area (BSA) Multi-Calc
- Carboplatin AUC Calculator
- Carboplatin AUC – Updated Version
- Urinary Indices, Renal Failure Index (RFI) and Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FE-NA)
- Creatinine Clearance (CRCL) – Standard Calculator
- Creatinine Clearance Multi-Calc – All of the latest research
- Patient Controlled Analgesia (PCA) Settings
- Intravenous Antineoplastic Agents – Administration Guidelines
- Therapeutic Drug Levels
- Beers Criteria for potentially inappropriate medications
- Allergic response? 12-step desensitization protocol
- Protein requirements calculator
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) Multi-calc (Estimate caloric requirements)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment Options
- Common Anti-emetics
- Fall Assessment – Berg Balance Scale
- Topical Steroids Potency Selection Tool
- NSCLC First Line Therapy Chemotherapy Combinations
- Colorectal Cancer: A Nomogram To Predict Metastases
- Ulcerative Colitis Inflammation Status Using AI Technology
- Tongue Tumor Staging Using Artificial Intelligence
- Kidney Stone Disease And Osteoporosis
- Kyphoscoliosis: Exploring Clinical Outcomes Of Sequential And Conventional Correction Overview
- Busulfan Exposure And Malignancy Risk
- Insulin Resistance Used To Assess Malignancies In Women
- Thromboembolism Risk In Pregnant Oncology Patients
- Testicular Cancer And Psychological Distress
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy: Long-Term Effectiveness
- Salbutamol: A Safety Meta-Analysis
- Urine Volume And The Incidence Of Kidney Stones
- Sinus Surgery Effectiveness Compared To Biological Therapies For Rhinosinusitis
- Fistula Presence As A Cancer Risk Factor In Crohn’s Disease
- Seizure Therapy And White Matter Changes
- N95 Mask Wearing By Dentists: An Evaluation Of Cardiovascular Effects
- Metronidazole For Vulval Crohn’s Disease Treatment
- Concussion Symptom Treatment Using Acoustic Stimulation
- Rosacea Therapy Using Botulinum Toxin
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder And Autism
- Sleep Stage Moderation Using Automated Auditory Stimulation
- Snacking Behavior And The Impact Of Mindset
- Parkinson’s Patients Long-Term Survival After Deep Brain Stimulation
- Myasthenia Gravis Therapeutic Benefits Of Monotherapy With Tacrolimus
- Weight Loss In Diabetic Patients After Bariatric Surgery
- Hydrocephalus Shunt Type: A Comparative Meta-Analysis Of Safety And Efficacy
- Knee Osteoarthritis Improvements Using Telehealth Exercise Programs
- Bariatric Surgery In Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Patients
- Mepolizumab Effectiveness In Asthma, Rhinosinusitis, And Sinus Surgery Patients
- Patellofemoral Arthroplasty Designs And Osteoarthritis Progression
- Otitis Externa: A Meta-Analysis Comparing Antibiotic And Non-Antibiotic Therapy
- Music Therapy For Dementia Symptoms Treatment
- Transfusion-Dependent Thalassemia: Iron Overload And Organ Dysfunction
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Telehealth Effectiveness For Chronic Mental Disorders
- Gout In Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Insomnia And Depression: Smartphone App Interventions
- Acute Gout And Cardiovascular Events: Exploring The Role Of Inflammation
- Ulcerative Proctitis: Best Practice Treatment
- Alcohol Consumption And The Long-Term Risk Of Mortality
- Ozcrelizumab Effectiveness In Multiple Sclerosis
- Pancreatitis Risk In Patients Taking Antipsychotic Medications
- Insomnia Severity And Nutrition
- Obesity Classification And The Risk Of Gallstones
- Antidiabetic Medications And Dementia Risk
- Epilepsy And The Effectiveness Of Cannabidiol Therapy
- Gastric Xanthoma And Gastric Cancer Risk
- Spontaneous Bladder Rupture In Bladder Cancer Patients
- Premature Birth And Adult Risk Of Pain And Fatigue
- Cannabis Medicinal Products For Fibromyalgia Pain
- Prostate Cancer Detection Using Urine Glycoproteins
- Lithium Effects On Renal Function In Geriatric Patients
- Dermatitis And Allergies To Cosmetic Ingredients
- Retinal Nerve Fiber Wedge Defects In Glaucoma And Heart Disease
- Azelaic Acid Treatment For Rosacea And Melasma
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Work Limitation Factors
- Secukinumab Therapy In Psoriasis
- Lung Cancer Patients And Pulmonary Embolism Risk Factors
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma And Immunosuppression Risks
- Necrotizing Fasciitis Treatment And Bacterial Isolates Mortality Risk
- Acellular Dermal Matrix (ADM) For Burn And Trauma Wounds
- Visceral Adiposity And Heart Failure Risk
- Psoriasis Risk In Children With High BMI
- Traumatic Scalp Defects: Case Studies And Treatment Approaches
- Perforator Flaps For Patellar Defects
- GERD And Risk Factors Of Age And Obesity
- Cataract Repair: 20-Year Outcomes In Diabetic Patients
- Spitz Lesions: Clinical Outcomes
- Obesity Treatment With Tirzepatide And Semaglutide
- Hydroxyurea: Pediatric Use In Sickle Cell Anemia
- AKI In Alcohol-Related Hepatitis
- Biologic Therapy Tapering In Inflammatory Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Monitoring Disease With Neutrophil-To-Monocyte Ratio
- Cefuroxime Prophylaxis For Cataract Postoperative Endophthalmitis
- HIV Treatment And Long-Acting Therapy Preferences
- Idiopathic Parkinson’s Tremors: Treatment Options
- Ganaxolone Treatment For Refractory Epilepsy
- Bipolar Disorder And The Impact Of Insulin Sensitivity
- Blue Light Therapy For Melasma Patients
- Insulin Sensitivity In The Brain And Periphery
- Cabozantinib Therapy In Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Obese Children And Related Skin Conditions
- PD-1/L1 Inhibitors: Treatment Efficacy In Urothelial Carcinoma
- Skin Lightening: Topical Approaches To Treatment
- PPE And Skin Related Reactions
- Encapsulated Papillary Carcinoma Membrane Characteristics
- Ibrutinib Treatment In Waldenström Macroglobulinemia
- Eyelid Carcinoma (SGC): A Tool To Predict Recurrence
- Stomach Cancer: A Meta-Analysis Of Robotic Surgery Complications
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy In Patients With Insomnia And Chronic Fatigue
- Chemotherapy-Induced Thrombocytopenia In Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
- Endocrine Therapy Outcomes In Senior Breast Cancer Patients
- Hepatocellular Treatment Outcomes: The Influence Of Butyrate Producers
- Non-Invasive Breast Carcinoma Treatment Outcomes
- Control Of Allergic Rhinitis And Asthma Test: A COSMIN Analysis
- Pilonidal Sinus Disease And Carcinoma Prevalence
- Sintilimab And Docetaxel Treatment Comparison In Advanced Lung Cancer
- Tislelizumab Treatment And Quality Of Life In Lung Cancer Patients
- Ciclopirox Hydrolacquer Therapy For Adult Onychomycosis
- Allergic Rhinitis And Genetic Risk Factors
- Serum Potassium Levels And Mortality Risk In CKD
- Postoperative Delirium In The NICU: Hormonal Risk Factors
- Onychomycosis And Diabetic Foot Syndrome
- Childhood BMI And Allergies: A Comprehensive Review
- Pediatric Onychomycosis Prevalence: A Systemic Review
- Hormone Disturbances In Migraine Disorder: A Meta-Analysis
- IGF-1 Levels In Pediatric Low-Level Gliomas
- Visual Field Defects In Patients With Pituitary Tumors
- Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria: Studying Age-Specific Therapies
- Levothyroxine Treatment In Patients With Thyroid Cancer
- Ocular Surgery In Infants And Post-Op Eye Drop Risks
- Cancer Care: Gender Bias In Decision-Making
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection: A Tool For Assessing Clinical Severity
- Gynecologic Cancer Survivors: A Study Of Lifestyle Factors
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivors: Secondary Malignancy Risk
- Antithyroid Drug Therapy And Cardiovascular Morbidity
- Eosinophilic Dermatosis In Hematological Malignancy (EDHM): Case Study Reports
- Uterine Leiomyosarcoma: A-Meta Analysis Of Systemic Therapy Effectiveness
- Off-Label Medication Use In Oncology
- Monocytosis And Patient Risk Of Malignancy And Mortality
- Bedside Pediatric Early Warning System: A Validation Study
- Chronic Hyponatremia In Heart Failure
- Massage Therapy For Oncology Patient Pain
- Eyelid Rhabdomyosarcoma Survival In Children’s Oncology
- Injured Athletes: A Meta-Analysis Comparing Topical And Oral Analgesic Efficacy
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia And Diverse Patient Survival Outcomes
- Sarcopenia And Chronic Kidney Disease
- Childhood Obesity: Targeted Dietary Interventions
- Supragastric Belching And Acid Reflux Severity
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Diagnosis Using Nerve Ultrasonography
- IBD: A Link To Cancer And Infection
- Renal Transplant Risks With Prostate Cancer
- COPD Risk With Diabetes And Pre-Diabetes
- Urothelial Carcinoma – Uretal And Renal Pelvic Tumors
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma: A Case Of Metastasis To The Tonsils
- Infant Formula Protein Content And Childhood Obesity
- Maternal Migraines And Associated Pediatric Cancers
- Pediatric Neuroblastoma Diagnosis Using Urinary Catecholamine Metabolites
- Finerenone Therapy In CKD And Type 2 Diabetes
- Binge Eating Habits And Diabetic Implications
- Pain Intensity In Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies And Rheumatic Diseases
- Melanoma Diagnosis Without Biopsy
- Pediatric Opioids And Pain Control In Fractures
- Daikenchuto Treatment For Chronic Constipation
- Prenatal Gingivitis Prevalence In A Clinical Trial Exploring Oral Hygiene Education
- Autistic Adults: A Study On Cognitive Therapy Experiences
- The Impact Of Long-Term Opioid Treatment On Endocrine Parameters
- Skeletal Muscle Index And Ovarian Cancer Prognosis: A Meta-Analysis
- Diabetes Mellitus During The Pandemic
- Carfilzomib Therapy In Pediatric Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Golimumab Compliance In Long-Term Arthritis Treatment
- Medullary Thyroid Cancer And Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Primary Adenocarcinoma Of The Orbit: A Case Study
- Survival Trends: Pancreatic Cancer in the USA
- Nusinersen Therapy For Pediatric Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Pediatric Liver Transplantation: A New Biological Abdominal Wall
- Influenza Surveillance: A Review Of Data Sources
- Remission of Renal Cell Carcinoma With Brain Metastases: A Case Study
- Dry Eye Disease And Dehydration
- Macular Edema Therapy Using Dexamethasone Nanoparticle Suspension
- Colorectal Cancer Screening For Older Adults
- Satiation And Satiety: An Overview And Clinical Calculator
- Cholesterol Screening To Aid In Glaucoma Detection
- Hearing Screening After Chemotherapy: A Study On Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Olfactory Dysfunction and Screening For Depression: A QOL Study
- Cancer Diagnosis And Mental Health
- Mental Health Screening In Psoriatic Arthritis Patients
- Prostate Cancer: A New Biopsy Risk Calculator Using MRI
- Mental Health Study in Cancer Survivors
- Mental Health Screening In The Community
- Bone Mineral Density Screening Combined With Mammography
- Bone Mineral Density In Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- Cochlear Implants and Vestibular Screening
- Aprocitentan In Resistant Hypertension
- Predicting Cardiovascular Disease With Body Mass Index
- Obesity Screening To Predict Hot Flashes
- Hypertension Screening For Cardiovascular Health
- Dental Screening For Cardiovascular Disease Risk
- Blood Pressure and CVD Risk Reduction
- Lifestyle Changes For Hypoglycemia Prevention
- Ovarian Adenocarcinoma With Glaucoma: A Case Report
- Community Hypertension and Atherosclerosis Risk
- Thyroid Malignancy and Serum Calcitonin
- Rare Schwannoma In Lateral Nasal Wall
- Pyrotinib Therapy In HER2+ Breast Cancer
- Osteopenia Predicts Outcomes in Pancreatic Cancer
- Outcomes of Physical Exercise Regimens in Advanced Cancer
- Penile Squamous Cell Carcinoma And HPV
- Radiation Therapy And VTE Risk
- Pseudouveitis With Pancreatic Carcinoma: A Case Study
- Cancer Prevention In Rural Communities
- Skeletal Muscle Mass and Cancer Patient Quality of Life: A Meta-Analysis
- Incidence of Secondary Cancers After CIRT VS RT
- Filanesib Combination Therapy in Multiple Myeloma
- Pediatric Leukemia Patients Utilizing Levofloxacin
- Breast Cancer And An Analysis Of Cardiovascular Events
- Monotherapy Or Chemotherapy Adjunct: Pembrolizumab in Advanced NSCLC
- Advanced Gastric Cancer: Prognosis with Nivolumab Monotherapy
- Sinonasal B‐Cell Lymphomas A Cohort Study On Progression And Recurrence
- Platinum Resistant Recurrent Ovarian Cancer Treatment+/-Bevacizumab
- Metastatic Melanoma and Follow-Up MRI Scans
- Isatuximab Treatment in Refractory T-Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Ocular Melanoma and Treatment with Metformin
- Gastric Neuroendocrine Neoplasms
- Lung Cancer with Brain Metastasis After Late-Onset Bipolar Disorder: Case Report
- Anlotinib with Camrelizumab in Lung Cancer Treatment
- Sebaceous Carcinoma Treatment Outcomes: A Multicenter Study
- Diffuse-Type Tenosynovial Giant Cell Tumors: Treatment and Progression
- Lung Spindle Cell Carcinoma Responsive to Pembrolizumab: A Rare Case Report
- DNA Methylation Profiling in Sarcoma Classification
- Breast Tomosynthesis Simulator For Virtual Clinical Trials
- Renal Cell Carcinoma-Prognosis Via Albumin Levels
- Diagnostic Error Causing Cases of Cytopenia
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma: A Case Study With Nystagmus and Diplopia
- Brugada Syndrome Treated with Lenalidomide: A Case Study
- Koolen-de Vries Case Study
- Suicidal Ideation and Somatic Treatments
- Study on Pavlovian Fear Conditioning and Fear Reversal in OCD
- Anxiety Scales in Lewy Body Disease
- Inoperable Locally Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Survival Rates of Endostar, CCRT
- Physician Practice Management and Private Equity
- Physician Spending And Its Association With Patient Outcomes
- Physician Burnout: Causes and Prevention
- LEAP-MS: Adaptations for Advanced Stages
- MS: Exercise Impacts on MRI
- The Role of Preretirement Job Complexity in Cognitive Performance
- Extrapontine Myelinolysis and PTA in Pregnancy
- Verbal Communication and Masks
- Sugammadex Versus Neostigmine in Thyroidectomy
- SGLT Inhibitors on Weight and Lipid Metabolism in Diabetes
- Saxagliptin: Obese Patients with Impaired Glucose Tolerance
- Levothyroxine Therapy and Depression
- Grave’s Disease and Risk of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Benign Thyroid Removal and Patient Satisfaction
- MF- Biology, Management, and a Case Study of Ocular Manifestation
- Quality Of Life In Adolescent Cancer Survivors
- Cancer Opioid Risk Score
- Oncology-Specific Opioid Risk Calculator In Cancer Survivors
- 3D MRI for Non-invasive Ocular Proton Therapy of Uveal Melanomas
- Sexual Dysfunction in Prostate Cancer Patients
- 3-Day Surprise Question To Predict Survival Rates in Advanced Cancer Patients