Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to
cimetidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting
with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious
condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath;
sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- theophylline (oral asthma medicine)
- warfarin (blood thinning medicine)
- phenytoin (seizure medicine)
If you are not sure you are taking one of these
medicines, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- stomach pain continues
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Included as part of the WARNINGS section.