Nuvail™ is indicated for managing signs and symptoms of
nail dystrophy, i.e., nail splitting and nail fragility, for intact or damaged
nails. Nuvail coats and adheres to the nail surface preventing direct abrasion
and friction on the nail surface while also providing protection against the
effects of moisture.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Directions For Use
- Application is recommended once a day before bedtime
- Remove bottle cap, dip applicator into product and wipe
off excess on lip of bottle
- Apply in even strokes to affected nail plate [in
entirety], proximal and lateral folds, and the distal tip
- Allow the product to dry completely before applying pads
- Replace cap with applicator on bottle when not in use
- Clean affected nails with nail polish remover once a week
Nuvail Nail Solution is supplied in a:
15 ml non-sterile bottle with applicator 71403-044-01.
Storage And Shelf Life
For best results the product should be stored at room
temperature (15° to 30°C, 59° to 86°F).
Avoid storage in excessive heat and humidity. Refer to
the bottle label for expiration date.
Manufactured for: EPI Health, LLC, Charleston, SC 29403.
Revised : Dec 2018